- How many people usually attend the expo?
On average, 2,500+ people attend our expos over both days. The expo is free entry for everyone and all attendees will be registered upon entry to collect accurate attendance figures.
- What type of organisations will be exhibiting?
- Disability Service Providers
- Disability Product Vendors
- Health & Medical
- Automotive/Transport Vendors
- Government Agencies/Ombudsman
- Charities / Advocacy Groups
- To see the full list of exhibitors – click here
- What type of people attend?
Primarily people with disabilities, their carer’s, their families and people involved or working within the disability sector
- What regions will you be promoting the event to?
Local council regions including, Blacktown, Parramatta, Strathfield, Cumberland, Ryde, North Shore, Northern Beaches and the Hills Shire. The expo will also be promoted beyond these regions online.
- Where can I see a venue floor plan map?
The most recent floor plan is now viewable on the website, click here
- How do I know what booths are available?
Contact the expo team on 02 9025 9391 or email email@example.com
- How do booth allocations work?
- Will there be demonstrations/presentations on stage?
Yes, these spots will be reserved and booked for Sponsors and Government Agencies.
- What else will be on the stage schedule?
An Opening Ceremony including council members, local leaders/elders and a Celebrity Ambassador, followed by live performances from Disability Groups
- What does my booth include?
Click here to view the list of exhibitor inclusions
- What does my Sponsorship include?
Click here for more information about sponsor packages and inclusions or call 02 9025 9391 to find out what is available
- Do I need to exhibit both days?
Yes, all bookings include both days and your booth must be occupied from 9am-3pm across both days of the event
- What day do we setup our booth?
Thursday 24th May or early Friday morning the 25th May, management will contact all exhibitors prior to the expo so you can book in your bump-in time
- Can we drop deliveries off at the venue?
Yes, please contact management on 02 9025 9391 for date availability and prior approval
- Can I hand out flyers throughout the venue?
No, flyers and merchandise can only be distributed directly from your booth. We also have Show Bag inserts available at an additional cost and subject to availability, click here to book
- Can we serve food samples or confectionary items?
Food & beverages cannot be sold at your booth, if you wish to distribute free samples, confectionary items or beverages approval must be sought through Sydney Showgrounds venue services portal & may incur a fee or be denied if it is not a part of your primary business model - Portal release date TBA. If approval is not sought by the venue, you will be asked by the venue to remove all these items as per terms and conditions.
- Will food & beverages be provided?
Water and coffee/tea vouchers will be provided to each exhibitor, food is available at cost from the expo café, surrounding food outlets or you can bring your own.
- Where do I park?
Exhibitors will receive discounted parking at lots P1 & P6 only. Disability permit holders can opt for FREE parking at lot P6a only.
- How can we best brand & setup our booth?
We highly recommend you contact management for more info about how you can be best prepared, branded and what Exponet packages are available to help make your booth stand out and attract attendees. Please call 02 9025 9391 for more info.