Is the expo free?
Yes, please register online, click here
- What facilities will be available at the event?
- Café serving food and beverages
- Disability Toilets
- Break Out/Quite Room
- Disability Drop-off Zone
- Free parking for disability permit holders in designated areas
- What type of organisations will be exhibiting?
- Disability Service Providers
- Disability Product Vendors
- Health & Medical
- Automotive/Transport Vendors
- Government Agencies/Ombudsman
- Charities / Advocacy Groups
- To see the full list of exhibitors – click here
- How many exhibitors will there be at the expo?
Over 150 service and product providers will be present.
- How do I get to the venue?
There are many ways to get there, click here for more info
- Is there Parking near the venue?
Yes, click here to pre-book your general car space. Disability permit holders will receive a discount on the day only (show cashier permit), at lots P1 & P6 or FREE parking at lot P6a only.
- What time will the expo open?
9am-3pm, both days
- Can children attend?
Yes absolutely, there will be lots of children’s entertainment & vendors catering for children’s services. Click here for more info.
- What other disability expos are on this year?
Check out the 4community events page for more info, click here