If your organisation works with people with a disability or you provide relevant services or products, this Expo is your opportunity to be seen as a leader in the Disability community. The Sydney Disability Expo provides high value opportunities to engage with disability service providers, relevant government departments and people who live with a disability, their carer’s and families.
direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services in the region
- an opportunity to connect and network with Allied Health Professionals, Government bodies and service providers in the region
- the chance to showcase, demonstrate your products, service, brand and amazing staff
- the opportunity to watch presentations and network with significant leaders and advocates throughout the Expo
The Sydney Disability Expo effectively places your name before the public as an organisation that cares about people with a disability. The Expo will be promoted throughout the greater Sydney region through a diverse marketing campaign and all exhibitors will be listed on the website.
- a public relations campaign involving our sponsors, local media & an ambassador; placing it predominantly on the SydneyEvent calendar
- print and email resources to assist exhibitors in promoting the event to their clients and networks
- TV advertisements
- Extensive digital marketing campaign
- local radio ads prior to the event in conjunction with PR interviews and coverage
- local newspaper and magazine advertising with proposed PR editorials
- blogging and online advertising
- a strong social media presence, sponsored ads and community engagement to spread word of mouth
- 3 x 3m Octanorm shell scheme booth with 2.4H Octanorm framing with white infills
- 2 x spotlights and fascia with your organisation's name (logo can be added at additional cost) (maximum of 30 UPPERCASE characters including spaces, name only, please omit extensions such as Pty Ltd. additional letters will be charged @ $5.50 per letter)
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth and 2 chairs (upgrades available at additional cost)
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (upgrades available at additional cost)
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
- upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
If you are a business that needs a little extra room to display your products then the Product Space is ideal for you.
- 6 x 4m space with a back wall only and fascia attached to the back wall
- Standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black tablecloth
- 2 chairs
- Power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted, not supplied) (Upgrades available at additional cost)
- A detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- A layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- Free coffee/tea vouchers
NOTE: Upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from our official exhibition partner ExpoNet (upgrades are not included in the purchase price of your booth)
Small Business Booth
If you are small business, organisation, charity, club, school or sole trader who services the local area with senior services, products, support or advocacy, you may be eligible for a discounted Small Business Booth. Conditions apply* and Small Business Booths are limited - Apply through the store.
- 3 x 1m Octanorm shell scheme booth with 2.4mH Octanorm framing with white infills
- 2 x spotlights and fascia with your organisation's name
- Standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black tablecloth and 2 chairs - Power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted, not supplied)
- A detailed program with booth locations, info, and a detailed map, making your exhibit easy to find
- Free coffee/tea vouchers
*Please note: all applications will be assessed against the criteria identified in our terms and conditions. We advise you read the them before applying to ensure you meet the criteria.
Booth Pricing - 2022
EARLY BIRD RATE
||SOLD OUT||$2,550 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx3m)||SOLD OUT||$5,100 + GST|
EARLY BIRD RATE
||SOLD OUT||$3,150 + GST|
|DOUBLE (6mx3m)||SOLD OUT||$6,300 + GST|
*Please contact us on email@example.com or call 02 9025 9391 for more information. Please note: Pricing is for both days of the expo and booths must be occupied full-time on each day by the organisation.
Other Exhibition Options
|Product Space (6mx4m)
||$6,500 + GST|
|Small Business Booth*||$1,500 + GST|
||$990 + GST|
*Conditions apply and Small Business Booths and Community Tables are limited. All applications will be assessed against the criteria identified in our terms and conditions. We suggest you read the terms and conditions before applying to ensure you meet the criteria.
Show Bag Inserts
||$300 + GST||$400 + GST|
Show Bag Inserts - including a flyer, brochure or small booklet of your choice inside the Official Expo Show Bag. A maximum of 2000 copies of the insert will be required by the provider to the packing house by the due date and a digital copy submitted to the organisers for approval, prior to sending. The maximum size for the artwork is A4/8pp. PLEASE NOTE SHOW BAG INSERTS ARE ONLY OFFERED TO EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS.