Welcome to the Sydney Disability Expo
The Southee Complex, Sydney Olympic Park.
Friday 25th & Saturday 26th - May 2018. 9am - 3pm.
The Sydney Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the 2018 calendar. The National Disability Insurance Scheme has now rolled out across most of NSW, and thousands of residents with disabilities from the greater Sydney region will gain greater control over their lives and be on the lookout for the most suitable services in their local area to meet their individual needs.
The Expo will offer a crucial opportunity:
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with people with a disability, their families & carers
- for service providers to build networks with other providers, organisations & agencies in the region
- to bring together everyone in the Sydney Disability sector, with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability
The Expo will involve:
- free entry registration
- a variety of exhibiting service & product providers from the greater Sydney region
- workshops, demo's and speakers from the NDIS, government agencies and disability organisations
- cafe & break out room
- kids entertainment and minding
- live performances from disability groups